Reserve a cheap car rental at Orlando Airport (MCO)
Book a cheap car hire for pickup at Orlando International Airport and start your trip as soon as you deplane. Our association with major suppliers in the US gives you access to alluring discounts and best inclusions with the rental deals like collision damage waiver, unlimited mileage and more. Our system provides one-day, weekend, monthly & weekly rentals depending on the travel dates you have entered; just fill in the booking form with your travel information and click on the search button to start a reservation.
To rent a car at Orlando Airport, customers need to be at least 21 years old with a valid driving license, credit card, and identity proof. Bring all the documents listed on the rental voucher for a successful car hire pick up at Orlando Airport. Some useful information:
- For one-day rentals place the booking at least a day in advance to get a below-average price.
- The majority of rental companies allow booking for a maximum of 6 to 11 months as per their policies in case of long term and monthly rentals.
Location of car rental companies at Orlando Airport (MCO)
The car rental companies at MCO Airport are located on the A and B-side of the terminal, at level 1 – the Ground Transportation level.Take the elevator to floor 1 and follow the boards to reach the car hire desks.
A-side & B-side are located on the west and east end of the terminal. The agencies that don’t have rental desks at the airport, they provide either ‘meet and greet’ service or shuttle service.
How to book a cheap car rental at Orlando Airport
Here are a few tips that you can use:
Tips to renting a cheap car in Orlando:
- The minimum age to rent a car in Orlando is 21 years and the supplier charges additional from the renters who fall in 21 to 25 age bracket. So in case you are traveling with a companion who is above 25 years, it is better to let them drive and save the money.
- Pick the car with unlimited miles and full-to-full fuel policy
- Book as early as possible, most preferably in low tourist season
Car rental return at Orlando Airport
Follow sign boards to reach the Rental Car Return – it is located on the R1 level of parking garages.
- Useful tip: Orlando experiences rush hours usually from 7:30-9:30 AM and from 4:30-6:30 PM, and you can save time during peak traffic hours by using toll roads. Ask for more information about how to pay toll charges, at the time of the pickup.
- After-hour drop-off: Most of the hire companies allow car rental return after working hours as majority of have drop-off boxes. The renter is supposed to drop the hired vehicle’s keys and the completed contract into the box.
Popular car types available for hire at MCO Airport
With an SUV rental you can carry your own equipment for activities like Wakeboarding and Paddleboarding, Water skiing or Golf
A van rental is quite popular with families visiting Theme Parks in Orlando and national parks like Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve.
Luxury car rental
They are used by business people and leisure travelers who love to mix style and comfort.
Convertible car rentals
Orlando has numerous worth-visiting beaches. Rent a convertible for drives along the coast and feel the sunshine & air on your face.
One-way rental from Orlando Airport
On our booking engine, you can request a different return location for your Orlando airport car rental. You can change the return location by using the ‘Different drop-off location?’ section on the search form, and by using this option, the deals you see are inclusive of one-way fee.
Some popular locations for which people book one-way rental cars from MCO Airport:
Guide to Orlando International Airport
|Address:||1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, USA|
Orlando International Airport is one of the most prominent centers of aviation services of Orlando. It is strategically placed near the southeast Orlando central area. The busiest and the most lavish airport in the region stand 13th in the list of the United States airports and acts as a hub of the AirTran Airways. It is a focal point for Southwest Airlines and JetBlue Airways. South West Airlines is the major airline carrier operating in the airport. The Orlando International Airport is a significant and prominent airport which caters to most of the international flights in the region.
Facilities at MCO Terminals
The Orlando International Airport has a wonderful layout that is structured with great terminal building and has four airside concourses which have great and efficient luggage movers.
All the terminals are high end with their security and baggage check-up points. There are a number of concourses and the entire terminal building is well managed. Ground transportations also include Orlando International Airport car hire desks.