Rent a Cheap Car for LAX Airport from USA Cars Rental
Book a car rental and pick it directly at Los Angeles International Airport. Being one of the major gateways into the US, the airport is home to some of the biggest car hire brands with their dedicated desks at the airport itself; this makes the car rental pickup process really easy. A big chunk of travelers rent cars at LAX as having a car rental in Los Angeles is really a convenient choice as it makes traveling across all city attractions hassle-free & allows you to move about at your own pace and schedule. With us, all travelers get a huge fleet of cars to choose from plus multiple locations in Los Angeles and the US, where you can request drop-off if you are looking to rent a one-way for the car with pick up at LAX.
All-Inclusive Car Rental at Los Angeles Airport
With us, you can avail a wide range of inclusions like unlimited mileage, liability insurance, roadside assistance, breakdown assistance, and collision damage waiver etc. Note that infringement fines, one-way fee, and cross-border fee etc are not covered in the deals.
Our Car Rental Partner-Companies at LAX Airport
Travelers arriving at the LAX airport can easily drive off to their hotels and other nearby destinations in a rental car. We work with Enterprise, Thrifty, National, Alamo, SIXT, and Hertz Rent-A-Car at LAX Airport. These suppliers not only provide a comprehensive fleet of cars, they also maintain and update these cars from time to time. On arriving at the LAX Airport, you will find several car rental help kiosks. We advise that you rent your car in advance as on the spot booking tend to be more costly and the variety that you get is alo limited. Pre-booking at least 3 months in advance for bigger savings!
Luxury Car Rental at Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Los Angeles is considered to be an elite holiday destination and most of the people arriving here opt for luxury cars. However besides luxury, with us you can also rent cheap cars at LAX Airport based on your preferences; minivans and small economic cars are also popular. Sedans, SUV, sports cars and convertibles are some of the luxury car types available with us for renting at the Los Angeles International Airport.
Top Car Rental Suppliers at Los Angeles International Airport
- Budget – (LAX) 9775 Airport Blvd Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States
- Enterprise – (LAX) 8734 Bellanca Ave, Los Angeles, CA. 90045
- Alamo – (LAX), LOS Angeles Intl. Airport 9020 Aviation Blvd Inglewood CA 90301 United States
- Sixt- (LAX), Los Angeles Intl. Airport 9620 Airport Blvd Los Angeles 90045-5402 US
- Hertz- (LAX), Hilton Hotel HLE 5711 West Century BLVD Los Angeles DT CA 90045 United States
- Hertz- (LAX), Marriott Hotel 5855 W CENTURY BLVD Los Angeles DT CA 90045 United States
- Hertz- (LAX), LOS Angeles Airport 9000 AIRPORT BLVD Los Angeles AP CA 900450000 United States
- Hertz – (LAX), Redondo Beach HLE 1740-B AVIATION BLV REDONDO BEACH CA 90278 United States
- National- (LAX) 9020 Aviation Blvd Inglewood, CA 90301 United States
Location of car rental at LAX Airport
The desks of the car rental companies are located away from the airline terminals, majority of which offer free shuttle service to their respective offices. You can aboard the shuttle of your respective rental agency outside the baggage claim on the Lower/Arrivals Level islands under the purple ‘Rental Car Shuttle’ board.
What documents do I need to rent a car: At the time of pickup make sure that you have a driver’s license, a credit card and an identification proof (you must be at least 21 years old to be eligible to rent a car). The driver’s license (DL) needs to be valid and full, temporary or copies of the original document are not entertained. If your DL is not in English, make sure that you have your international driver’s permit or official translation of your DL.
Guide to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Located in the southwestern neighborhood of Los Angeles called Westchester, the Los Angeles International Airport is the major airport for the city of Los Angeles. Currently accommodating over 60 million passengers annually, “LAX” is the 6th busiest airport in the world. This is a “user-friendly” airport, compared to other major airports in the country, even though it has 8 terminals. Many people from the performing arts industry utilize this airport, so it is not uncommon to notice celebrities nearly every time you use this world-famous airport. Getting from LAX to your hotel accommodations is easy by rent a car at Los Angeles International Airport from us.
More about LAX Airport and services offered
One of the best features of LAX is that it is completely modern, which makes things go quickly for passengers and personnel. This means you can easily check-in with just an in-flight bag if it meets the standards, as well as check-in any other baggage easily, once you have confirmed your arrival to the airport. Going through the security check-out is one of the other convenient features of this major airport; there may be many passengers moving through the lines, however, the lines go quickly, every time. Many places to eat and drink are inside the LAX, ready to accommodate both passengers and others. Once you have procured a Los Angeles International Airport car rental service from us after you have arrived, you should be at your accommodations almost effortlessly.
With a Rental Car You Can Easily Travel from LAX to Los Angeles
Whether you are visiting Los Angeles for leisure or business, we will provide you with the most suitable car rental that you can pick as per your convenience at LAX Airport. A rental vehicle will provide you with the liberty to plan your itinerary based on your preferences and it will also ensure that you travel hassle- free. At USA Cars Rental, we offer the widest fleet of rental cars at very reasonable prices. Travelers can select from a comprehensive list of pick up and drop off points for the hired car, including the nearby cities as well as airports. With us, you can also rent a car in Los Angeles with drop off at LAX Airport.
Los Angeles- Interesting Facts and Events
Being the powerhouse of tourism, information, culture, entertainment and fashion, Los Angeles is undoubtedly a must- visit destination for all tourists arriving in the United States. The rich and powerful status of this city has made it one of the most influential places in the entire world.
City of Angels- Fun facts
- The iconic “Hollywood” sign was originally “Hollywoodland”.
- Los Angeles was initially known as “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora Reina de los Angeles sobre el Rio Porciuncula” which translates to “The town of Our Lady queen of the angels on the Porciuncula River” in Spanish.
- About one- quarter of America’s total oil produce comes from L.A!!
- Every year, Los Angeles as well as San Francisco move about 2.5 inches closer due to being placed on the opposite sides of the San Andreas Fault.
- The largest system of roadways in the country is in Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles holds the record of housing the highest number of women- owned businesses in the United States.
- Located in LA County, Marina del Rey is the largest yacht harbor in the country.
- LA is also the only non- European city to have hosted the Summer Olympics twice.
- Thomas Edison held so many patents in New Jersey that filmmakers drifted off towards the western coast towards the city of Los Angeles, hence making it the world’s most prominent hub for entertainment, fashion as well as business.
- 65 residents in L.A are named Jesus Christ!
- In L.A, people are outnumbered by cars! Vehicles occupy nearly 24 percent of the streets here.
- Approximately 100 movie as well as television crews come to Los Angeles every day for shooting.
Major events and festivals in Los Angeles
- Tournament of Roses Parade
- Chinese New Year
- Brazilian Carnival
- Pan African Film Festival
- Academy Awards
- Los Angeles Marathon
- Blessing of the Animals
- Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
- LA Times Festival of Books
- Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival
- Fiesta Broadway
- Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival
- Last Remaining Seats
- LA Gay Parade
- Los Angeles Film Festival
- Los Angeles River Ride
- Pasadena Chalk Street Painting Festival
- X Games
- Independence Day
- Downtown Film Festival
- Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival
- Pageant of the Masters
- US Open of Surfing
- International Pop Overthrow
- Festival of the chariots
- Nisei Week Japanese Festival
- Watts Summer Festival
- Fiesta Hermosa Arts and Craft Fair
- LA Greek Festival
- Los Angeles International Short Film Festival
- Port of Los Angeles Lobster Festival
- West Hollywood Book Fair
- LA County Fair
- Abbot Kinney Festival
- Calabasas Pumpkin Festival
- Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
- Artivist Film Festival
- AFI Los Angeles International Film Festival
- Hollywood Christmas Parade
- Mariachi Festival
- Marina del Rey Holiday Boat Parade
- Hanukkah Family Festival
- Las Posadas
- LA County Holiday Celebration